Ab0uT M3

My photo
I am a boy who born down to the earth to enjoy the nature of the world.

Monday, October 19, 2009

18 October 2009 - Sunday - Sunny

Today wakeup at 10.30am. Today is my family day because dad bring us go out. Nothing much. We just go eat Chicken Rice in Malim. Then we go MITC there because my dad want to find something. Now i only know that melaka also have planatarium. It is like in the center of the MITC. I didn't go to MITC area since last 3 year. Don't know that there are a lot of changes. Then we go to Mydin at MITC there. It is big but the facilities like shit. Suit for malay people only. No choice la. My mom want to buy something so we just go walk walk awhile in there lo. Around 4.30pm, due to my dad have to go for badminton game so we went home. When reach home, i just sit in front of tv and watch tv. Since nothing to do, i keep on change tv channel till find smething nice tv program to watch. Around 7pm, i go bath and sit infront computer. Really bored if no Astro. Now i know why so many people subcribe to Astro. I just watch anime while waiting for my dad to come back because he tapao dinner for us. While eating, i watch Dragon War in my laptop. Watch ar watch ar until 10 smtg already. Then i continue to watch my anime. Around 12.30pm i went to bed but havent sleep. I play my hp until don't wat time only sleep. Haha...

No comments:

 
footer