Ab0uT M3

My photo
I am a boy who born down to the earth to enjoy the nature of the world.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

23 October 2009 - Friday - Sunny plus dizzling

Today wake up at 10 smtg because know that today going back to cyberjaya. After wake up, i just sit in front of computer and wait to eat breakfast. Nothing to do. Just sit at there daydreaming until my mom call me for breakfast. So i just go and eat and sit back in front of computer and play facebook. Play ar play ar.. the time also gone very fast until 11smtg already. So i go bath and prepared myself to go back. After double checked my stuffs, i wsent to eat my lunch. Then it is time for me to go back already because scare later friday prayer. When i depart from my home is around 12.40pm. This time i use Nilai way to go back to Cyberjaya. Pay less toll money and i think is faster gua. Duno.. Didn't estimate it. Haha.. Around 2.30pm i reach Cyberjaya and i unload all my stuffs from my car. Before i bring my stuffs to my room i cleaned my room because it is so dusty. U imagine that the celling fan is full of dust until can make one string. What the... Luckily i found one mop in one of my housemates room. So i mop the floor and continue to mop the lower ground floor. Then i go wash my toilet because it is quite dirty already. After done my cleaning, u can imagine that my shirt is like wet until i can squeeze out water from it. After rest for around 1-2 hour, i go bath and get ready for dinner. but before i go my dinner, i was thinking going to library to watch tv channel at 7pm. So i pack up my laptop again and go to school. When i reach the library, it was in renovation. What the.. So i go find any class that is open and use it. Not long after i open my laptop, security guard came and say want to close it. Hai... Nevermind la. So i go near near eat my dinner. I went to Life Cafe. Wow.. it is like Wing's Cafe. Got stage and it is quite big. I am the only customer at there and i ordered Maryland Chicken Chop and Chocolate Milk Shake. When my drink come and i try to drink it, it is so "pekat" till a bit hard to drink. Really Milk shake like that lo. the taste was nice. Then my food come, it consist of corn, mashed potato, cosslow and of course chicken. It was nice and i ate till quite full. The total bill is RM22.40. Although it is quite expensive but it is worth. So i went home and sit in front of computer. There were some important updates for windows and i just updated it. At first it didn't success and it was nothing, Then when at the second time, it not success too and loaded very long. So shut down it and restart my computer. Guess what, it can't enter into Windows and i was panic. OMG.. For the whole night i try to recover it but it didn't success. At 12 smtg, i just went to sleep and hope that tomorrow i can take to Sunway to repair it. What a shock to me...

No comments:

 
footer