Ab0uT M3

My photo
I am a boy who born down to the earth to enjoy the nature of the world.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

24 October 2009 - Saturday - Sunny

Today wake up at around 10 smtg but i sleep back until 11smtg. After ate my breakfast, i charged my handphone because no battery. While waiting, i can't do anything because computer spoilt and my ipod no battery already. I just sit at there day dreamig until around 12pm. Then i went to Sunway to repair my computer. At puchong, there are some jam which i don't know why. Aeound 1pm i reach sunway and find car parking for around 10 minutes. The first thing i do in Sunway is go to computer shop next to Asia Avenue and get it repaired. Just like that it cost me RM80 but i found out that Windows 7 Basic is out and it costs around RM399. I just go walk walk in Sumway because my computer will be ready after 6.30pm and now it is 1.30pm only. Another 5 hour in Sunway? I also don't what to do. Just go round and round in Sunway until i saw got one event in lower ground. It promoted about the new online magazine which is i-Choice. At there, there got one competition to choose the model for male and female. All the contestants is from some of the universities and colleges. So i stand at there and watch the competition. The judges at the competition is the managing director of Sunway, Miss Malaysia 2008, one of the Malaysia actor which dunno David what and director of Hai O. The competition ended at around 4,30pm. Then i just wonder around sunway again until i reach McD and i decided to sit at there until 6.30pm. Around 6.15pm, my kai ti call me and say he is coming to Sunway so we can meet up. After we meet up and i go take my computer. While i go and keep my computer in my car, my kai ti and his girlfriend go to Zhi Ling to have their dinner. After i put my computer in my car, i go and meet up with them and ate dinner together with them. Arounf 8pm, we went home because mykai ti have something to do and i just went home. After i reached home, one of my housemates have come back and we have a short chat. After that i just sit infront computer to download those application that i needed. All my folder and files in C drive is gone. Hai.. So the whole night i just download and install all the applications i needed until 4 smtg. Hai.. My past sem assignment and all my games. Sob sob...

No comments:

 
footer