Ab0uT M3

My photo
I am a boy who born down to the earth to enjoy the nature of the world.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

22 October 2009 - Thrusday - Sunny

Today i wake up damn early. I wake up at 7.50am. Not because got thing to do. My room fan suddenly become so slow till no any wind. It make me so hot till can't tahan anymore. So i wake up and sit infront of computer. What the hell.. Just watch some movie in YouTube. After a few minutes, my mom came home from market and i tell her. But when she ceheck it, there are no problem with the fan. So weird one.. Hai. Nevermind la. After i watch finish my movie in Youtube. I went back to sleep at 9.30am because too tired. Then i sleep until 11.30am and wake up again and found that the fan got prob again and this time suddenly come out sound. OMG.. I quickily wake up and close it. No choice la. Just wake up and eat my breakfast and sit in front computer watch again movie in youtube.Around 1 something my mom and dad come back with my lunch. I help my mom to mop the floor before have my lunch. Then around 3 something i went to sleep again because nothing to do. Luckily i wake up at 5pm because i have to go and cut hair. As usual the fan got problem. I watch awhile tv channel before go out and cut my hair. Before cut hair, i have to go and pump my bicycle because too long didn't use it. Around 5.50pm i reach home and get ready to bath but due to my front head is still long so i cut it myself. Haha.. I cut it quite ok la. Not so perfect. After bath, i just sit in front of tv and watch the tv channel. Around 6.30pm, my mom come home from work and we plan to wash car but didn't do it because i want to watch tv. Hehe.. So mom will wash it tomorrow morning before i went back to cyberjaya. Hehe... After take my dinner and finish watch my tv. I sit in front of computer and see anything that happen in facebook. Suddenly i saw one application that interest me. So i went to play it. At the same time, i go and packed up my stuffs again and put it in the back of my car. At 9pm, i watch one tv channel which talk about ghost story. After half hour, i sit back in front computer and continue play the facebook application. Now was writting blog.. LAter will watch tv and went to bed lo. tomorrow going back already. Although it is a bit early but nothing to do at here at Melaka. Go back early and clean the house la. Also not the first time i go back early. tomorrow don't know what will go back. See what time i wake up la.. Haha..

No comments:

 
footer