Ab0uT M3

My photo
I am a boy who born down to the earth to enjoy the nature of the world.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

21 October 2009 - Wednesday - Sunny

Today wake up almost the same time as yesterday. Yesterday sleep at 2 smtg because play ipod game. After wake up, mom make one apple juice for me with the aaple skin together blended. Can say it is a bit hard to drink it. Nevermind of that., So as usually i sit in front of computer and waited for my lunch to be ready. Today i watch the story of a monkey and a bulldog who help his owner to do small task. Quite nice the program. I watch it in the youtube. Today mom cooked spagehtti and compared to past few days, today alot og mushroom. OMG. MUSHROOM... Then i continue to watch the program till 4pm and prepare myself to go to gym. Around4.30pm, imy friend come and we go together. Around 6pm i reach home and i watch my program in tv while wating for bath and eat my dinner. For dinner, i eat rice. Around 8.30pm, i went out to online at McD. Since nothing to do so i come out to online. Before that, i packed up some of my stuffs that i need to bring back. At Mcd, i just online and continue watch the program in youtube. Then i went to buy Ayam Goreng McD and Nuggests. I eat it while enjying my program. tv. Now i just write my blog and still in McD. Going back soon already. Just like that my day have ended like tat. haha.. tomorrow going for hair cut. Oh yeah.. just now i helped grace's friend to do a survey about the hotel in Langkawi. haha.. I also have a short chat with Tee Li and she is in Thailand now. So nice.. Can go Thailand. I also want go and i haven't even go to Thailand before.

No comments:

 
footer