Ab0uT M3

My photo
I am a boy who born down to the earth to enjoy the nature of the world.

Monday, October 26, 2009

25 October 2009 - Sunday - Sunny

Today wake up at around 12 smtg. It feels good when there are nothing to do in the morning and enable u to sleep till late afternoon. I just sit infront of computer after brush my teeth. I try to download some online game like Luna Online and Cabal Online. Luna is successlly installed but not Cabal. For my lunch, i stim some pau that i take from home which is pandan and vege char siew pau. Since nothing to do, i go and watch anime. Around 5 smtg, i go and bath and continue sit in front of computer. Around 7 smtg, i went out to Padi House to eat. After i went home and transfer all file from my previous hardisk to my current hardisk. Now my new hardisk is almost full. While transfering it, i watch some of the old drama. Watch ar watch ar until now already. Here go my sunday at here. Nothing much i do. Just sit in front of computer.
 
footer