Ab0uT M3

My photo
I am a boy who born down to the earth to enjoy the nature of the world.

Monday, October 12, 2009

12 October 2009 - Monday - Sunny & Rainy

Today wake up at 10 smtg in the morning because going for second blood test. Hai.. I already know the result la. Don't need test la. Sure scolded by parent again. Nevermind la. Thrsday only get the result. Got time somemore before get scolded. After my blood test, i go to MAhkota parade to find my Ipod protector screen and one mobile bag to put my ipod. Guess how much i have spend on it? I am sure u can;t guess the price. IT COSTS ME RM119.80. What The Hell. Here gone my money again. Sob .. Sob.. Then my parent and i go to jonker walk one of the chicken rice shop to eat. When go in the shop, no one was there except for their staffs. Nevermind la. We just order our foods. The rice balls was quite nice because it is soft and nice to bite. Then we went back as my mom need to work at 2.30pm. As usual when reach home, i just suft the net and play facebook besides watch drama. At 5pm, i go watch tv for awhile and ate my dinner at 7 smtg. While i was playing eith my computer after my dinner, it started to rain heavily with heavy thunder. But i didn't care about it and continue watch my drama and chat with friends. So basically this is what i go through today. nothing much. just some simple life. Hehe..Tomorrow was thinking wan go for gym at morning. Hope i can wake up la. After that, go a date. Haha.. No la.. Just a simple friend. Long time didn't go out with her. Promise her that i will accompany her when we have our holiday break. For your info, she is also from MMU but in Melaka.

No comments:

 
footer