Ab0uT M3

My photo
I am a boy who born down to the earth to enjoy the nature of the world.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

19 October 2009 - Monday - Sunny

Today don't know why wake up at 9am. I also don't know what is the reason. Today was a special day because i suddenly so "guai" go help my mom mop the floor. Maybe nothing to do already so go mop floor. After mop floor, i eat my breakfast and watch anime. Aound 1 smtg, my mom tapao vegetarian food for me and my dad. Forget to say something. Today my health report is out and get scolded once more. Nevermind of that. Around 2.30pm, i sent my camera to Canon office and go find my roomate who come down to Melaka today because his grandmother is doing check up at Mahkota Parade hospital. Today is my dear roomate's birthday. So Tee Li and me have decided to treat him a piece of cake before have a bigger treat for him after back to Cyber. We have our chit chat on one of the cafe in Dataran Pahlawan till 4.30pm. Then i went for gym as my health is still on bad situation. After my gym, i went to the seaside which located near to my house until 7pm. Then i went back home to watch tv and have my dinner. At 8pm, i sit in front of computer for half hour before going out again with friends. We went to the old town for our chit chat. We chat and play with my ipod touch till around 12am. Then we called our birthday friend who is my kai ti and kai mei to wish them. After that, we went home. Now i am here in front of computer writting daily blog. What a busy day i have. Was thinking go to cyber for awhile tomorrow. Still thinking about it...

No comments:

 
footer