Ab0uT M3

My photo
I am a boy who born down to the earth to enjoy the nature of the world.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

14 October 2009 - Wednesday - Sunny

Today have to wake up at 9.30am because got facial appoint ment at 10.30am. After short breakfast, i bring my mom to her facial center before i went for mine. Since i reached early at the center,so i waited in the car till 10.30 am only go. The facial ended at 12 pm and i went backhome first while waiting for my mom. After do the facial treatment ar, my face appear a lot of red dot. hai.. Too many pimples.. After awhile my mom call me. We have our lunch first before let my mom go for work. So as usual, i sit in front of computer and do what ever that i can. The connection was so slow till i also very pek cek.. argh.. Wan go online also no mood. Just watch drama lo. Then at 4pm, i take a short nap til 5pm and watch tv. After dinner, i just continue my bored life in front of computer. Hope that tomorrow wil be a better day la.

No comments:

 
footer