Ab0uT M3

My photo
I am a boy who born down to the earth to enjoy the nature of the world.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

17 October 2009 - Saturday - Sunny

Today can be said is the most bored day in this week. Wake up at 11.50am. Wake up already but don't know what to do. Eating breakfast while watching cartoon in tv. Then just continue to watch anime at laptop while wating for lunch time. Mom go out at around 12.30pm with aunt. Nothing to do at home and just sit infront of computer. Mom have tapau lunch for my dad and me. I just cooked some extra dish to eat with my lunch. After that around 3.30pm, i went to sleep again till 6.30pm. Wake up and have my bath and watch cartoon in tv. At 8pm, i watch anime for awhile and have my dinner in front of tv again. Until now, i just watch tv since got movie for me to watch. What a bored day. Hai...

No comments:

 
footer