Ab0uT M3

My photo
I am a boy who born down to the earth to enjoy the nature of the world.

Friday, October 16, 2009

15 October 2009 - Thursday - Sunny & Rainy

Today i wake at at 9.30am. Planning to go for gym but raining. Hai.. So i do nothing and just watch drama. Actually 2.30pm going for movie but suddenly my friend not free so it cancelled. So my whole day is nothing. Just at home shake legs. So i go see in the gsc website and check whether got any movie to watch and i just remembered that i haven't watch G force. Oh hor.. Luckily got one showtime at 1.30pm. So i get ready myself and ate my lunch. Suddenly dad cal me do something which make me late for my movie. Luckily when i reach there the movie haven't start yet. So i watched till 3pm. Then i went to Little Taiwan to my XXL Crispy Chicken since i still have half hour before my car coupon ended. After that i went home and sit in front my laptop and enjoy my chicken while watch my drama. At 5pm, i go and watched tc for half hour before go out for my gym. Around 7pm i reached home and i continue to watch tv besides bath and have my dinner. Around 8pm, i went out to online since my home connection is so suck. I went to Asian Cafe which located at Melaka Raya. Actullay want cal Tee Li to yamcha but she say going for Satay Celup at Capitol. I want to go but later 10pm going home already.I stay at Asian Cafe till around 9 50pm and went home to watch tv. Around 12am, i went to bed and sleep. What a day. Keep on go out only. Haha..

No comments:

 
footer